Monday, October 10, 2011

The Axeman Speaks 10-12-11


The opinions expressed in this column do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Wrestling News Center, the Webmaster, or anyone else connected with this site. They are mine, and mine alone, unless otherwise stated. If you agree with me, OK, and if you don’t, that’s OK. Either way, you're gonna read this, and that's what is important.

Greetings, wrestling fans!

A few days ago I had the pleasure and privilege of attending a taping at MLW up in Memphis. I must say, I really enjoyed myself. I got to meet one of my favorite female wrestlers, Amber O'Neal, which was a real treat. I have followed Amber's career for several years. She's great!

It was good to see Brandi Wine again. She is my favorite MLW star. I met her the first time at the MLW taping and show in Tupelo several years ago, and she's been my favorite MLW star ever since.

Another treat was seeing Lil Bit again. I have not seen her work for several years. She has improved a lot.

One young lady who was there also impressed me. She has only been in the business a couple of years, and she has a long way to go and much to learn, but she has a real desire to learn and excel in wrestling that you don't see very often. She's called Aida (pronounced Ida), also known in wrestling as Aida Marie. She's from New York, and she weighs less than 100 pounds, but I predict she will one day make a name for herself in pro wrestling, if she sticks with it and works hard, which I believe she will. Take a look at the photo above. My gut feeling is this little gal will one day prove that big things come in small packages.

That's all for now.

The Axeman has spoken.

1 comment:

B-Smoove Brian Reese said...

Glad that you were able to attend and be a part of the October 8th MLW tapings,Axeman!WE all had a great time there,didn't we?Hope that you will be able to attend more MLW tapings in the not too distant future.See you around!