Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Axeman Speaks 7-25-09

The opinions expressed in this column do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Hollywood Jimmy Blaylock, the Webmaster, or anyone else connected with this site. They are mine, and mine alone. If you agree with me, OK, and if you don’t agree, oh well....

Hello everyone!

This column will address three things.

First of all, I want to talk about the EPW TV broadcasts. After the first edition aired, the haters and critics were all over the message boards attacking everything from the announcers to the workers to the building. Some of the comments were valid. Some were complete BS. I am not going to respond to any of those comments.

After the second edition aired, however, the critics and haters did not attack like they did the previous week. They were, for the most part, silent. I wonder why.... Could it be that the second edition was much better than the first one? Yep, that's it. And guess what, friends, it will keep getting better. The only comments on the board this past week were some CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM, at least that's the way I took it, and even the guy who posted that said it was a much better show. More changes and more improvements are coming in the future!

Ok on to the another topic, which is my rumored retirement from wrestling and departure from the state of Mississippi. I am not sure who atarted all this, but to set the record straight: I am not retiring, at least not right now. I will continue to announce for EPW and TFW, and I will continue to be a part of Wrestling News Center. Yes, I was offered a job in Meridian, MS, but I did not take it. I have taken a job here in Tupelo, so I will be around for a while. Sorry to disappoint all those out there who are excited about my departure - it is not true! You're stuck with me for a while longer.

And finally, I want to send my best wishes for a speedy recovery out to my friend Loose Cannon. Some of the crap people have posted on the board about him since he was injured is completely uncalled for. Get well soon, my friend!

That's all for this edition, my friends! If you have any feedback or comments or whatever, you can email me at axemanchopchop@yahoo.com, or you can leave a comment here. Whether you love me or hate me matters not to me. The fact is you read the column, and that's what is important. Thanks for dropping by.

The Axeman has spoken.

No comments: