Sunday, September 16, 2007

The Axeman Speaks 9-16-07


The opinions expressed in this column do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Hollywood Jimmy Blaylock, the Webmaster, or anyone else connected with this site. They are mine, and mine alone. If you agree with me, OK, and if you don’t, that’s OK. The fact is, when Axeman writes it, you read it (whether you agree with it or not), and that's what is important.



Greetings, wrestling fans! It has been an interesting week in wrestling. We have a lot of ground to cover. Let's start by talking about idiots. That's right, I said idiots... stupid, trouble making, shallow minded, egg sucking idiots, like the idiot who made this post on Hollywood's message board last week:


Name: freind
Country: USA
Date: Thu Sep 13 08:29:29 2007
Comment: AXEMAN IT'S NOT TONY WATTS FAULT THAT RPW WENT UNDER HE DID NOT STAND IN FRONT WITH A SIGN OR SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT THEM IF ARE A MAN YOU WILL MEET ME WHERE YOU GO EAT ON SUNDAY AND THEN YOU CAN TELL WHY TONY HURT THEM FACE TO FACE JUST TELL ME TIME.



Hmmm... You want to meet me where I go eat on Sunday? No way that will ever happen, chump. I usually eat at home on Sundays, and I sure don't want your miserable ass in my house. Now, as far as RPW goes, I never said it was Tony Watts that caused RPW to go under. I never said it. If I said it, I challenge you to show me where I said it. I have never said that, written that, or posted anything saying it. So you can get your idiotic self up off your ass and go make trouble somewhere else. Whatever you tried to start did not work.



Then there's GQ Maxim, who tried to have a war of words with me on the board, but gave up in total frustration and became silent again. GQ, when will you ever learn? You will not win a war of words with me. You can't even spell. You are nothing but a big goof who runs his mouth too much, until it gets you into trouble, like it did in the dressing room at a local show several years ago. So you really ought to stick to peddling your magazines, and leave the message board to the grown ups.



There is also an individual (some have told me it's GQ, but I really don't know who it is) who posted a series of messages on the message board last week under the name "Axeman" and using my email address, attempting to start trouble between me and Gene Jackson. It didn't work, did it, shit head? You obviously do not have enough to do. I suggest you get a job. Those with idle minds get themselves into trouble.



Somebody else will no doubt make some more bogus posts on the board after reading this. It's always interesting to see what these idiots will post. Cannon calls them "Nuts of the Week." I call them idiots.



Speaking of idiots on the board, why are there people attacking Jason Mattox and the new group he is a part of in Batesville? So what if they are going to run in Batesville? So what if Kenny used to run shows there? Kenny has not had a show in Batesville in several months. Jason plans on running every week. Kenny never did run every week in Batesville. I think Batesville will draw. I do not think Kenny gives a rat's behind whether they run or not. Kenny is busy with very successful shows in Kosciusko and other towns.

OK, on to other things....

I was somewhat surprised at the comments one worker at another show made recently about the promotion Jimmy Blaylock is booking for over in Alabama. He said that he did not see how the promotion was going to last past Christmas. Well, I got news for ya, pal, Southeastern Championship Wrestling drew over 400 paying fans Saturday night. They are doing very well. I look for them to run for a long, long time, and I also think they will be getting bigger and bigger. I believe they will have TV soon, and I look for them to expand into Mississippi at some point in the foreseeable future. The sky is the limit for them, and as long as Jimmy is booking and calling the shots, they will be successful. Do not be surprised if SCW accomplishes what DCW tried and failed to accomplish a couple of years ago.

OK, it's time for YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID! This week we focus on Mary Anne Huffman, of Lancaster, PA, who was in a golf pro shop comparing different kinds of golf balls. She was unhappy with the women's type she had been using. After browsing for several minutes, she was approached by one of the guys who works at the shop. He asked if he could help her. She looked at him and said, "I think I like playing with mens balls." When she realized that everyone in the store was staring at her, she also realized what she had said, and left very quickly to the sound of hysterical laughter. Yep, that was stupid. Gotta be careful what we say....

I just finished posting the WWE Unforgiven PPV match results on the news board. I wasn't even going to watch it, but I was invited over to a friend's house at the last minute to watch it, so I went. I almost wish I had not gone. This was, by far, the worst WWE show, PPV or other, that I have ever seen. There were three decent matches, but the rest of the show was pathetic. CM Punk vs. Elijah Burke was absolutely boring. MVP & Matt Hardy vs. Deuce & Domino was equally crappy. Triple H vs. Carlito was a little better, but it was nothing to write home about. Candice Michelle vs. Beth Phoenix was a decent match, but the finish left much to be desired. Beth beat the crap out of Candice Michelle the entire match, then out of nowhere Candice manages to win with a crucifix pin? That's pretty lame. Batista vs. The Great Khali vs. Rey Mysterio was not a very good match. Khali simply cannot wrestle. All he has going for him is his size. Rey Mysterio had no business being in the match. He is too small to be credible in a match with Khali and Batista. I was glad to see Batista win the belt. Maybe now we will see less of Khali. Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch vs. Paul London & Brian Kendrick was a good match. In fact, it was probably the best match on the card. Cena vs. Orton was a good match, too, until the finish. What a stupid, dumb. moronic, crappy, bullshit way to end the match! A DQ win for Cena?! For this people paid money? For this people shelled out over $100.00 for ring side seats in Memphis?! For this people spent over $40.00 to watch on PPV?! What a rip off. Undertaker vs. Mark Henry was the most pathetic thing I have ever seen. Mark Henry can't wrestle. He is too big to do much of anything. He made Undertaker look very, very bad. It was a pathetic match. If this is the best WWE has to offer, Vince might as well shut it down. Was WWE Creative on vacation or on strike? Frankly, I resent WWE shoving this crap down people's throats. The PPV event was called "Unforgiven." WWE will be UNFORGIVEN by a lot of people for a long time to come for that load of crap. WWE did themselves no favors by airing that junk. It really sucked eggs. Is that really the best they had to offer? TNA, with all their flaws and faults, is looking better to me right now.

Speaking of WWE, they recently, in their infinite wisdom, released Sonny Siaki from his developmental contract. I said, when Siaki signed with WWE, that I was afraid he would be either buried in the talent roster or released without ever having had the chance to really show what he could do. That appears to be the case here. WWE's loss is TNA's or some organization's gain.

If there is anything noteworthy about Monday night's RAW broadcast, I will comment on it in a short column on Tuesday.

Hollywood Jimmy Blaylock was shopping in a store recently, but he could not find what he was looking for. So he asked one of the clerks, "Where could I find the Polish sausage?" The clerk looks at him and said, "Are you Polish?" Hollywood, clearly offended, says, "Well, yes I am. But let me ask you something. If I had asked for Italian sausage would you ask me if I was Italian?Or if I had asked for German bratwurst, would you ask me if I was German? Or if I asked for a kosher hot dog would you ask me if I was Jewish? Or if I had asked for a Taco would you ask if I was Mexican? Would you? Huh? Would you?" The clerk said, "Well, no!" Hollywood continued, "If I asked for some Irish whiskey, would you ask if I was Irish?" The clerk replied, "Well, I probably wouldn't!" With deep self-righteous indignation, Hollywood says, "Well then, why did you ask me if I'm Polish because I asked for Polish sausage?" The clerk replied, "Because, sir, you're in Home Depot."

That’s all for this week. If you have any comments, feedback, criticism, insults, compliments, or whatever, email me at axemanchopchop@yahoo.com. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks for reading.

The Axeman has spoken.

No comments: